7.5.14

Creations by AR - Designer Choice



Welcome to another great Hop using the beautiful designs from Adela. This time I chose "ES" IN THE BAG and ELEGANT SOLE because I think there are very feminine and very elegant, it is a perfect addition to any gift packaging we have to do. The size is perfect and both are very easy to make, and you can play with the size you want.




This is my version for "ES" IN THE BAG
I chose to work in light blue and brown, with designs on both sides of the board.



 As a decorative element, I chose Sunflowers, with the intention of giving some color to the bag. I add a few feathers in bright blue color, tulle and copper-colored embellishment 

To decorate the shoe, I used some of the elements I used in the bag.

Now, let me invite you to participate in this hop. All you have to do is leave a comment in AR FB page on which template is your favorite or which one you would like to win

And leave a comments on each DT blog








Comments accepted until Friday, May 16th, 12:00 noon Easterm
One winner will be chosen fro AR FB Page and will be announced May 17th on FB.


21 comentarios:

  1. so so beautiful, love the bags.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. so so beautiful, thankyou love the bag

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, what a nice bag. It looks nice. The shoe is very elegant. Greetings Helena

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your florals and feathers really dress up this shoe and elegant bag Doris!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love making gift bags. So easy to customize.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh my goodness, Doris! The bag AND the shoes! Beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Congratulations Mrs. Doris, a job with style Atte: Marianella Torres Ch

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow! Hard to believe this is paper.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. So delightfully glamorous Doris! One can't have shoes without a matching bag!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love the pairing of your project with the shoe! Great eye for accessorizing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Oh my goodness! Your purse and shoe set is wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Oh WoWza - these are awesome !!! Such wonderful creations. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love this purse and shoe! I too, am having a challenge going on at http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com come check it out! Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I love this little set...darling! The pop of yellow & blue are VERY nice..so pretty and girly :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Oh wonderful...love that pop of blue and yellow you added!!! ♥ Sue K

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Beautiful set, Doris! I was actually thinking of making Es in the Bag because I think it makes a great gift bag, but changed my mind at the last minute.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. You did a great job designing these Templates!!!
    I Really like the bag tamplate, but love the Shoe!
    Hugs from The Netherlands...

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!