24.2.14

Challenge #4 Reminder to Quirky Well Pile it, Layer it and 3D!

Es tiempo de recordar nuestro nuevo reto Quirky Well Pile it, Layer it and 3D!
Belinda Bunny es la imagen que escogí para el recordatorio de ésta semana. Belinda Bunny, is una las bellas imágenes que puedes encontrar en  Robyn's Fetish, quien es nuestro patrocinador para éste reto.

Belinda Bunny is the image that I chose for this week reminder. Belinda Bunny , is one of the beautiful images you can find in Robyn's Fetishwho is also our sponsor for this challenge.

Para elaborar ésta tarjeta, usé capas tanto en la imagen como en el resto de la tarjeta. Pinté tres sets de flores, dos sets de nubes y una imagen completa. Una vez que las pinté con mis Promakers, las recorté una a una y luego las pegue en capas.

In my case, I used layers, both in the images and in the rest of the card. I painted three sets of flowers, two sets of clouds and a complete image. Once I painted with my Promakers, cut out one by one the images and I after that, I placed them in layers.
Finalmente, embose el fondo de la tarjeta para darle dimensión. Coloqué un marco, para el cual usé adhesivo foam de doble capa. También con el mismo adhesivo, coloqué una frase. En la esquina inferior derecha, coloqué una flor, la cual está también hecha en capas.

Finally, I emboss  the bottom of the card to add dimension. I placed a frame, which stick with double layer foam adhesive. Also with double layer foam adhesive,  I placed a sentiment and a flower, that is also made into layers. Enjoy the challenge and see you soon!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I like Belinda Bunny, and you made her into a beautiful card Doris.

    Carol x

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!