16.11.14

Reminder Quirky Mythical Ladies


It is time to remind you about our Quirky Mythical Ladies challenge. 
Our sponsor and prizes!!!


Prizes: 
1st prize of 3 images of choice from the whole of the Stitchy Bear store
2nd prize any 3 of the DT's chosen images
3rd Prize any 2 of the DT's chosen images

 
My first one for this reminder is a bendy card, and I used the Roxanne from Hope Jacare Underwater girls, provider for our amazing sponsor StichyBear's Digi Stamps. And as like the las week, I used the same technique, and some additional cutting files from Silhouette.

My second one, a card I made for a special friend. I painted the beautiful Who Me image using Faber Castell water pencil. By the way, this adorable image is also from StichyBear's Digi Stamps

2 comentarios:

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!