2.2.15

Challenge #3 Love is in the Quirky Air


For this challenge our amazing sponsor Robyns Fetish


Prizes. 
1st prize win 3 images from Robyns Fetish.
2nd prize win $5 worth of images Digital Delights.
3rd prize win 1 images from Robyns Fetish. 

This time I made a tridimensional frame using the flowers for Mom digi from our amazing sponsor Robyns Fetish.

As you can see, I used foam tape doble side for layers. I also used different embellishments as a gems, wood shapes, sentiment, buttons.

What I did was printed the images in a different paper colors and designs, cut it out the different pieces I chose for layering and used ink for the edges. I also used the Faber Castell Watercolor Pencil for the skin. Finally, I did the layers and put it on the frame.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!