14.6.15

Reminder Challenge, K is for Kitchen

It´s me again, stopping by to remember you our K is for Kitchen Challenge. All you have to "is a project including anything Kitchen related. That means you can use any food image, accesories, kitchen decorations, anything you can use in the kitchen."

Just remember our generous sponsors:


They are providing the following prizes for this challenge:

First prize: 3 images from Robyn´s Fetish
Second prize: $5 voucher from Digital Delights 
Third prize: 1 image from Robyn´s Fetish


My today´s project is a card, and I made it using the lovely Strawberry Delight image, from our generous sponsor Robyn´s Fetish I paint it using the Spectrum Noir alcohol makers, and I also used some gemstones and dotted ribbon, and of course a sentiment.

To enter the challenge link your project to the challenge post before this one click HERE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!