24.3.14

Challenge #6 Reminder - What's in your Quirky Cupboard (or shelves, or dressers)?


Este es el recordatorio de nuestro reto: Que hay en tú armario?


who have  provided the team with some lovely stamps to use and you can win a very generous prize from them too:

quien ha provisto al equipo con algunos sellos preciosos  y usted puede ganar un premio muy generoso de ellos también:

1st Prize is a $20 voucher from Crackerbox Palace
2nd Prize is a $15 voucher from Crackerbox Palace
3rd Prize is a $10 voucher from Crackerbox Palace

For this week, I worked one Step Card in blue shades.Using Distress ink I gave it a little shade to the edges, I added some flowers and small details. I used images of Crackerbox Palace, our great sponsor. What I did was print on paper of different patterns and with the same Distress Ink I gave it some shade, and finally I added a sentiment from Crackerbox Palace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!