17.3.14

Challenge #6 What's in the Quirky cupboard?



who have  provided the team with some lovely stamps to use and you can win a very generous prize from them too:

quien ha provisto al equipo con algunos sellos preciosos  y usted puede ganar un premio muy generoso de ellos también:

1st Prize is a $20 voucher from Crackerbox Palace
2nd Prize is a $15 voucher from Crackerbox Palace
3rd Prize is a $10 voucher from Crackerbox Palace

This really has been a challenge for me. When I saw the topic and the images I felt lost, and after much thought, I decided what I wanted to do. So, I made this adorable cupboard card from Silhouette studios. I cut it in different papers, them I added some shadow using the Distress Ink, some embellishments and a sentiment from Crackerbox Palaceour great sponsor. 

Este si que ha sido un reto para mi. Cuando leí el tema y las imágenes me sentí perdida, y luego de pensarlo mucho decidí que proyecto quería hacer. Escogí ésta adorable tarjeta armario de Silhouette Studios. La corté en diferentes papeles y luego, agregué algunas sombras con Distress Ink, algunos accesorios y una frase de nuestro patrocinador Crackerbox.

But also, when we opened the front door, we found different things in my cupboard. What I did was print and paint with watercolor pencil from Faber Castell , then trim. For the purse, I printed and cut on prints paper,  and added a bit of shadow using watercolor pencil.

Pero además cuando las puertas frontales se abren, podemos encontrar diferentes cosas en mi armario. Lo que hice fue imprimir y pintar con lápiz de color acuarelable de Faber Castell y recortar. El bolso, lo imprimí y corté en papeles estampados y le agregué un poco de sombra usando los lápiz acuarelables.

And finally, this is the inside of my card.
Y finalmente, la parte de adentro de la tarjeta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!