8.6.15

Challenge #12, K is for Quirky Kitchen

I want to welcome you to a new Quirky challenge: K is for Kitchen. This time all you need to do is a project including anything Kitchen related. That means you can use any food image, accesories, kitchen decorations, anything you can use in the kitchen. It will be a pleasure, as always, have your adorables creations. Enjoy your Quirky Challenge!!
I would like to share with you the creations our Designer Guest and Design Team have for you, but first, let me to introduce you our Great Sponsors.




They are providing the following prizes for this challenge:

First prize: 3 images from Robyn´s Fetish
Second prize: $5 voucher from Digital Delights 
Third prize: 1 image from Robyn´s Fetish

This is my project, I made an kitchen shower invitation card. This time I used the Jar digi image provided for our generous sponsor Robyn´s Fetish. I printed the image in different designs and color papers.

Link your project Here

2 comentarios:

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios!!!
Thanks for your comments!